Rule # 1. Be loved but never love. Attach but never combine. Trip but never fall. To be broken is better than to be shattered. Speak of your strengths and never of your past. Be trustworthy but never trust.
2. Be in it to win it. Don't play unless there is a prize. Keep your eyes on the prize.
3. You are your own person you are independent. NEVER rely on anyone else. JUST YOU. Listen to your heart when its time, and your head when its right.
4. 'They can all get fucked, just stay true to you.'
5. Look strong even when you're not. You can fool anyone. When someone hurts you don't give them ANY satisfaction. Don't let them get to you, and even if they do, don't let them know it.
6. KEEP IT REAL. ...that's it.
7. Nothing lasts forever. NOTHING.
8. You ARE strong and you can make it through ANYTHING. NEVER let ANYONE stand in your way of ANYTHING.
9. Don't tell your secrets. Don't trust everyone, especially people you just met.
10 .NEVER DO DRAMA. STAY AWAY.
11. You deserve the best. And only the best.
12. Just because you were born into a 'family' doesn't mean they are your family. Family is whatever you make it.
13. EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
14. Never say anything you will later end up apologizing for.
15. Never care for someone more than they care for you. MORE IMPORTANTLY: never care for someone more than you care for YOU.
16. Never let someone be the deciding factor of your happiness. Only you can truly make yourself happy.
17. Don't go a day without remembering the people who love and support you. Always appreciate what you have.
18. Never tell yourself that you aren't good enough for something or someone. You are. You ARE worth it.
19. If it's not life threatening or earth shattering, try your hardest to not let it get to you.
20. ALWAYS trust your instincts. Even if you don't like what they're telling you.
21. Never lie to yourself or talk yourself into things.
22. Listen to your loved ones and value what the say. They can sometimes see the flaws that you are too blind to see.
23. I DON'T need your "go ahead" to go ahead.
24. NEVER DWELL!
25. Never date or fuck around with someone a friend or family member has already fucked with unless you are BOTH completely sure that they are done with them.
26. It doesn't matter what size his tool is. What matters is if he knows how to use what he was given.
27. Never date a man who shares ANY qualities with the male figure you hate most.
28. Never let a guy make you feel silly (the bad kind of silly) or pathetic. He isn't worth it, no way.
29. NEVER do boys who play "Mr. Emotional" in the beginning.
30. Be careful about second chances. Don't give them out willy-nilly. They may fuck you over.
31. Never let yourself be distracted by gorgeous boys with kind words when you already have a perfect boyfriend.
32. Always swallow. Spittings just plain rude!
33. HOES BEFORE BROS!
34. You don't own ANYBODY. don't let anybody own you.
35. Your bestie's ex IS NOT an option. Or her current interest.
36. Don't lead people on. Things will NEVER end well.
37. Surround yourself with people who make you feel GOOD. The others aren't worth it.
38. When you're young, EVERYTHING, big or small, feels like the end of the world. When this happens, just remember two things: in twenty years, you will either laugh about it, or you won't even remember it.
39. The saying "Forgive and forget" is bullshit. Always forgive, never forget.
40. "So live like you mean it, love till you feel it, it's all that we need in our lives."
41. Let it go.
42. "What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful."
43. "How many days do you think you're given? So get on livin', it's up to you."
44. Always remember: Boys lie. Not all the time, and they don't always mean to, but it's guaranteed that not everything out of their mouths is the truth. So keep your guard up.
45. If it seems WAY too good to be true, it probably is. Sucks, but it's true.
46. SHIT HAPPENS. Remember that.
47. Try your hardest to not mess up a good thing.
48. If someone wonderful offers you a second chance, take it! And be glad you did.
49. In reference to 48... If someone is THAT willing to forgive you, you clearly mean a lot to them. Don't ever fucking question that.
50. When you say "I love you" you BETTER mean it. Don't be an asshole.
51. Love yourself. but not too much... No one likes a narcissist.
52. Never sink as low as your enemies. You are better than that, and you know it.
53. Don't tell a boy you'll "do anything he wants." ... Have a little more class and self-respect. (This is acceptable if you're with him... Dirty talk, chickachicka yeeeeah!)
54. Don't talk mad shit after a break up. It's unnecessary and mean.
55. Remember that your TRUE friends will always be there. Always.
56. Don't jump from one relationship to the next. Stay single, you need time to heal AND time to know you'll be fine on your own.
57. Breath, just breathe.
58. You are NO ONES pocket pussy!
59. What goes around comes around.
60. Don't ever date someone you think you're too good for. You will never give them the right amount of respect, no matter how hard you try.
61. Be bold and courageous. Take risks. When you look back on life, you will regret the things you DIDN'T do more than the things you did.
62. "Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything."
63. Once a day, you should stop and think " it's just high school, four years out of my whole life."
64. In the year 2000, there were 138 million men in the U.S. that number has probably increased dramatically. THINK ABOUT IT: is it really worth crying over that one asshole? There are millions of great guys out there.
65. 10% of life is what happens to you. The other 90% is how you react. That means life is what YOU make it. Make the best of it.
66. It's always better to be the hammer than the nail. Keep. on. bangin'.
67. Always step forward, never look back.
68. Don't ever apologize for your emotions and the way you feel. You can't control it.
69. It's okay to be single. SINGLE IS FUN. Sure, it gets lonely, but that's what you have friends for.
70. Something beautiful always comes out of the ugliest situations.
71. Never date a guy you don't respect, or who doesn't respect you,
72. To be successful, you have to be decisive about what you want in your life. You need to know when to prioritize your needs.
73. Before seeking other peoples opinions, ask yourself if they're really in a position to know what's best for you.
74. Here today, gone tomorrow. Don't take things for granted.
75. Question peoples motives.
76. Accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes ahead, and with the grace of a woman. Not the grief of a child.
77. Tomorrows ground is too uncertain for plans. Futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.
78. Ignorance is the fundamental cause of the painful round and round of cyclic existence.
79. No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them. Don't let them.
80. Accept the things you cannot change.
81. Never trust a person who can't think for themselves.
82. "A learned person will become noble only when they have put into practice what has been learned, instead of just mere words."
83. Grief should be controlled, but not hidden from yourself.
84. Open yourself to change, but don't let go of your values.
85: The past is the past, so don't beat yourself up about it. There is nothing you can do to change it, no matter how much you wish you could.
86. Live everyday like it's your last.
87. Take as many chances as possible, don't ever hold back. As you will most likely regret it.
88. Don't ever cry over anyone who wouldn't cry over you.
89. 'SWEETIE YOU JUST GOSTA LET THE GODDESS SHINE UNLEASH YOUR TEMPLE AND BE A FREE WO-MAAAAN!" -Brian O'Connor.
90. "Be polite to all, but intimate with few."
91. Surround yourself with people you love being yourself with.
92. Don't ever be afraid of being alone, because when you have friends, you're never alone.
93. Whenever you reach a difficult point in your life, as yourself the following question: 'How do I proceed with integrity?' Integrity will never fail you when the challenges of life enroach.
94. Stop.. And think.
95. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful.
96. It's NEVER good to get attached too soon. Well, you should never really get 'attached' so it's REALLY not good when you get attached too soon.
97. Never do something you don't want to.
98. MAKE IT YOURS. You can get anything you want. Oh, and ANYONE you want.
99. YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE WITH SOMEONE. In fact, that is rather unhealthy.
100. If someone moves away, stay in touch! Especially if they're important to you. If you don't, you'll regret it.
101. Watch your step.
102. Never take anyone for granted, never use anyone.
103. Don't fall for someone unless you know they are willing to catch you.
104. Things get tough. Don't give up unless you are completely sure you should.
105. Don't ever put anyone before yourself.
106. Don't give yourself to someone who doesn't deserve you. You are precious<3
107. Keep a tight grip on reality.
108. Make sure you are always in control. Of yourself, that is.
109. Sometimes there ARE exceptions.
110. Don't ever get your hopes up.
111. Watch your back.
112. Never over-analyze what people say. Especially what guys say.
113. Don't let your life be an open book.
114. Never have sex with a guy because you want him to like you more.
115. Never run away from your problems.
116. "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
117. -Expect Anything.
118. When you need something, don't be afraid to ask.
119. Some things might take a long time to get over. But you can do it, promise.
120. "Save your heart for someone who leaves you breathless. Save your heart for someone who's worth dying for. Don't give it away."
121. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory...
122. If you know something needs to end, end it. Don't keep it going because you are scared of the short term pain and sadness. Don't be afraid.
123. If something is IN FACT worth it, you will know it right away.
124. This sounds stupid but: Never talk/text/IM first. If he wants to talk to you that badly, he will make an effort.
125. Boys can be like clothes - You want both of those shirts, but you can only afford one. Which one will you wear more? Which one can't you live without? You have to chose.
126. Some people are worth waiting for. And if you don't wait, then you'll never know.
127. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
128. To be old and wise, you have to had once been young and stupid.
129. Don't feel silly for missing someone an unreasonable amount.
130. "Don't fix it if it hasn't broken yet. Don't regret it if it hasn't happened yet."
131. Try not to third-wheel your friends. Everyone has been in that situation, and we all know it sucks.
132. "Live your life standing strong."
133. Some rules can (and should) be broken. Well... sometimes.
134. "I'm just gonna take a minute and let it ride, I'm just gonna take a minute and let it breeze."
135. Let the past STAY in the past; the good and the bad. Stop thinking 'what if?'
136. Confidence is key.
137. Stand on the edge.
138. Most things don't seem real until they're gone. Try to take as much advantage (the good kind) of things as much you can.
139. Only those who dare to fall greatly can ever achieve greatly.
140. Keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds.
141. Don't make decisions when you're angry. Don't make promises when you're happy.
142. Don't be so serious about life. No one gets out alive anyway.
143. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think about what could go right.
144. The most important thing is to just be happy.
145. Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off a positive energy.
146. Let the right one in, let the old dreams die, let the wrong ones go.
147. Be your own hero.